The Assembly Church - give now

The Bible teaches us that the foundation for our giving is the tithe.  The tithe is the first 10 percent of our income. When we bring our tithe to the Lord's storehouse (our local church) we are putting Him first in our lives. Tithing is an act of worship that expresses our gratitude, while showing God that we trust Him with our lives. Malachi 3:10 teaches us that tithers can expect the windows of heaven to open and the Blessing of the Lord to pour out. 

An offering is any giving that is over and above the tithe. Offerings help to further the growth of God's work and will be used to follow the vision of our church. As a giver, you can expect that gifts will be given unto you in "good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over" (Luke 6:38).

To Text To Give:

Text: GIVE to 951-470-2270

Giving Locally.

The Assembly believes in creating opportunities to serve and bless our local Riverside County community. 85% of your Offering contributions stay within the church for the members while the remaining 15% stay in our area, enabling us to do the work that God has called us to in our local community. 

We have specific ministries we support, as well as our own initiatives that we spend your generous donations on. If you would like to have a list of these specific ministries so you can know exactly where your contributions are going to, please feel free to click the link below and request this list. 

Learn More

Giving Globally.

When Jesus commissioned his disciples before His ascension, He said, "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you."

At The Assembly Church, we take this command of making disciples in all nations very seriously, which leads us to supporting what God is doing globally. We have missionaries, as well as Global Partnerships living out the Great Commission all over the world. 

Learn More